HELIX Club Connect Lateral Trainer – HLT3500
The world’s most effective cardio in a model spec’d for light commercial settings such as physical therapy clinics, hotel gyms, and private personal training studios. Made with commercial components, it is designed for 8 hour per day use.
Like all Helix models, the HLT3000-3D is clinically shown to provide increased muscle activation and fat burning.* It works the body in all three planes of human motion and targets the muscles that traditional cardio ignores, such as the obliques (55% more activation), the inner thighs (42% more activation ) and the outer thighs (50% more activation).
- Those with clients who weigh 300 lbs or less
- Those looking for a home use machine that will receive heavier use
- It is designed for commercial use for 8 hours a day. It is not made for 24/7 use.
- It does not require electricity so may be placed anywhere.
- It features 8 pre-programmed exercise programs & built in quick start function
- It features a comprehensive 3 year warranty, parts, 1 year, labor
- Resistance levels: 20, electronically controlled
Resistance type & method: Generator Magnetic, Electro-Magnetic
Computer display: 10” Touchscreen Android Console, 12 pre-programmed workouts
Feedback: Real time calories, RPM, distance, resistance level, heart rate, level, METS, watts & time
Polar compatible: Yes
Max user weight: 350 lbs/136 kg
Power requirements: No electricity needed.
Unit weight: 194 lbs/88 kg (flywheel weight = 22 lbs/ 10 kg)
Assembled footprint: 42 inches x 42.5 inches (108 cm x 108 cm
Packaging dimensions: 42.5 inches x 42.5 inches x 72 inches
Setting: for light commercial or residential use
Warranty: 3 years, parts, 1 year labor (owner must register with Helix)