STRYKER SLAT TREADMILL
Redefine your clients’ running experience with an ergonomic, comfortable, and advanced biomechanical treadmill. TRUE heritage and engineering come together to provide your facility with a reliable commercial slat treadmill, the Stryker.
Our Stryker slat treadmill offers multiple benefits that enhance both your clients’ workout experiences and your gym. The TRUE Stryker treadmill:
- Requires less maintenance due to its slatted running surface, eliminating the need for tracking adjustments, waxing, or flipping.
- Provides trouble-free serviceability with adjustable, full swivel castors and easy access to the motor and electronics.
- Features shock-absorbing slat designs that provide users extra cushion on impact.
- Reaches a max speed of 12mph and an incline of 25% for high-performance training.
- Comes with built-in, easy-access quick-touch keys and interfaces for speed, incline, and HIIT workout adjustments.
- Includes three emergency stops, maximizing user safety.
Our Stryker slat treadmill is perfect for cardio workouts and commercial gyms looking to provide clients with enhanced and elevated workout experiences. Motivate your clients to run with an attractive cardio machine that makes running more enjoyable. Upgrade your fitness center’s cardio training with the innovative and modern TRUE Fitness Stryker slat treadmill.
|Power Source||120V/16A Dedicated (NEMA 5-20 Receptacle) 220-240V/8A Option Available|
|Incline Motor||Compression Elevation Motor with 1200 lbs. of thrust|
|Belt||62 vulcanized rubber slats – durometer of 75 shore|
|Rollers||58 mm diameter with shielded bearings|
|Speed Range||1 to 12.0 MPH / 1.6 to 19.3 KPH|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 25% (-3% to 22% with Decline)|
|Quick Access||Mechanical thumb switches and center pod with quick keys (speed and incline) as well as emergency stop|
|Frame Construction||Robotically welded heavy-gauge steel|
|Handlebar Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture-Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar®|
|Footprint||72″ L x 35″ W x 64″ H / 182 cm x 89 cm x 163 cm|
|Running Surface||22”/55 cm x 60”/152 cm|
|Machine Weight||599 lbs / 271.7 kg|
|Shipping Weight||649 lbs / 294.3 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||500 lbs / 226.7 kg|
|Step-Up Height||13” / 33.02 cm|
|Decline Option||Available with Decline Kit|
|Incline Range||0% – 25% (-3% – 22% with Decline Kit)|
EMERGE II CONSOLE
The EMERGE II CONSOLE has a simplistic design that is inviting and offers easy navigation. This traditional console-style allows users to visually see where they are on their run or workout and make adjustments. This console allows users to walk up to any TRUE machine and quickly begin walking, running, or cycling. The Emerge II Console offers advanced simplicity to meet the needs of every level of user. Call today and learn more about the Emerge II Console and how it can help your users achieve their goals!
Additional Emerge II Console features:
- Easy-to-see LED display
- The console is compatible with TRUE treadmills, bikes, ellipticals & climbers
- Pre-programmed workouts
- Heart Rate Control Programs & HRC Cruise Control