- Adjustment Type – Levers
- Assembled Dimensions – 52″L x 20.5″ W x 47.2″H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight – 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Computer – WattRate® LCD Computer
- Computer Power Supply – Batteries
- Connect Technology – Bluetooth und ANT+
- Crank Type – CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain – Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio – 1:10
- Emergency Stop – Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel – Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Frame Color – Matte slate
- Frame Design – Off-set
- Frame Material – Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars – Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar – Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments – Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet – 4
- Max User Weight – 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type – Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders – Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement – WattRate® Power Meter (ISO 20957-10)
- Protection and Stretch Plates – Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Resistance System – Magnetic
- Saddle – Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments – Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards – Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide – Coach By Color®
- Transport Wheels – 2
- User Assist Adjustments – Handlebar gas-assisted lift
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)Structural frame – 5 years; Mechanical components – 3 years; Other parts – 1 year; Labor – 1 year
- Water Bottle Holder – Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Workout Tracking – ICG Training App
Four-way user-assist adjustments of the handlebar and saddle make it easy to create the perfect fit for every rider.
Q-Factor is the distance between your feet when sitting on the bike. Our industry-leading 155mm Q-Factor makes you feel like you’re on a real bike, increasing safety, comfort, and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
The precision-engineered resistance system on the rear flywheel gives you varying levels of resistance. Plus, no brake pads means no maintenance or wear and tear.
The bike pedals have SPD clips compatible with most cycling shoes. Or, use the other side of the pedal with regular gym shoes.
The belt drivetrain is capable of smoothly transferring extreme levels of torque at an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
Performance displayed in watts gives you an extremely accurate understanding of your exercise output, and the Coach By Color Intensity Guide helps you maximize your workout with five specific training zones.
WATT RATE LCD COMPUTER
The WattRate® LCD Computer features a fully integrated LCD screen with an on-demand backlight function. The LED indicator located above the LCD screen gives you the ability to use the Coach By Color® intensity guide. The screen displays a wealth of valuable training data such as watts, heart rate, RPMs, exercise duration and resistance level. The five touch sensor buttons ensure a fast and intuitive operation of the computer, even during workouts. You can also connect to external devices via Bluetooth, including the ICG Training App.
COACH BY COLOR
The Coach by Color® power program improves your riding experience and helps you achieve your fitness goals by delivering real-time, color-coded feedback. Coach by Color has five colored training zones: white, blue, green, yellow and red. The color you see while you ride is controlled by your functional threshold of power (FTP.) Once your personal FTP is established by the bike’s computer, you’re able to accurately understand your effort as you ride. And when you pair Coach by Color with the ICG training app, expert instruction from Team ICG coaches you to achieve your goals.