IRON COWBOY POWER BAR - 7 FT OLYMPIC BARBELL, MADE IN USA
- IPF Spec
- Total Length: 7′
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs. static load
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8″ (28.5mm)
- Center Knurl: YES
- Knurling Rings: IPF spec rings spaced at 32″ for Powerlifting
- Sleeve Length: 15.5″ loadable
- Sleeve Diameter: 2″
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Elasticity (whip): Low
- Grip: Aggressive deep diamond knurling (Includes center knurl)
- End Caps: Steel end caps with permanent markings that won’t peel off
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with spiral ring that won’t pop out
- Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Shaft Finish: Black zinc
- Sleeve Finish: Hard chrome
- Country Of Origin: Made In USA
Iron Cowboy Powerlifting Bar – IPF Spec – The Iron Cowboy Power Bar was designed for heavy powerlifting lifts including squats, deadlifts and bench press. 100% American made and assembled, the Iron Cowboy Power Bar exhibits the performance and specs you’d expect in a more expensive powerlifting bar at a more affordable price.
Heavy lifters will appreciate the aggressive deep diamond knurl pattern throughout the shaft of the Iron Cowboy Power Bar including the center knurl for extra holding power during barbell squats. At 200,000 PSI, the 28.5mm high tensile strength steel shaft ensures the Iron Cowboy bar is suited for any lifter from beginner to competitive powerlifter. Each hard chromed sleeve rotates on oil impregnated bronze bushings for consistent low friction spin and years of trouble free use. The Iron Cowboy Powerlifting Bar is built to IPF spec including 50mm diameter sleeves, 28.5mm shaft and 32” spaced knurl rings.